Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Totally fucked up day 26/6/2012

Hey,
So yesterday, school have started. Did not learn alot but just Maths, abit. And English too. For oral. So, I skype with Alex. Is great to talk to him. Idk why. So, He started to get horny yesterday. I think because that I am wearing balck singlet, and I think, I make him horny, that is why. Fast forward. Today, The whole day in school having talks for ITE courses and stuff. I seriously don't know what I wanna take. Confuse. Fashion? Hairstyle? Chef? Doctor? Gosh. I'm really lost about all this things. So, I went to Jannah's hse after that. So, as usual, slack, chilling. then Alex online again. We chat as per normal. Then, he told me, when he see me, he will always get horny. Like, dayuuuum. Alaaaahais. So,he said, he need to go cause he will get more horny. And I ask him to control it. But he said, he can't. He said, it's getting bigger. So, I ended call. Then, he say 'why' and I just say 'nevermind'. When he say abt that stuff, I feel so, uncomfortable. I do understand guys problems but it does not mean I'm comfortable what they are doing..So, from there have some misunderstanding. So he tell Jannah that actullay, he fell in love with me alot. And he said I have steal his heart and I feel so bad that when he said goodnight to me, I just replied "k" to him. I was so dumb. I feel so bad. I'm sorry Alex. But I don't know if Alex like me. Well, I'll just need to wait for him to come to Singapore. Cause everytime we skype, I feel so happy and I wish I could be with him all the time but, I don't know if this is the right decision I wish, I could hug him... Fatimah, you are really dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment