Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Alex

So hello strangers.

So, it's been like 3 or 4 weeks plus I did not talk to Alex. yeah. He's from United States. Very far away. Many miles away. He is a swimmer. He, always going to his practise. So, Gonna talk about him today. So, erm... Yeah.. Starting to fall in love with him when ever I see him in Skype. But now. He did not even online for along time. My love starting to fade. I really do miss him. Yes, I do. I don't know what he's been up to. I don't know what get wrong. I don't know what did I do till we did not chat anymore. Whenever we talk, he always makes me special. I feel like, I am impportant to him.  But, now, I don't know what get wrong. Really miss him alot. Where are you? He hates me now? Does he have another girl? Does something went wrong between us? What did I do? Why? Why you left me alone here? Where are you when I need you the most? Everyday, without fail, I waited for you to online, but you did not even a single min you online. I feel so unwanted. Guess, I might not  be you dream girl anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment